Thursday, March 10, 2016

My forever home

It's been a big day. It started out like every other day, then my forever Mom and Dad came for me. I was excited, but scared, too. Mom held me while Dad drove us home and I found out I know how to howl! 

I was so surprised when I made that noise, I looked around to see where it was coming from! Mom and Dad laughed and told me I was a good boy. 


Mom says my name is Deuce. She says "good boy" a lot to me. I wish she'd remember to say "good Deuce," but she'll catch on. 

I have my own toys now! I don't have to share any of them! I really like the ball that bounces. The sock is okay. Mom says that's for me to sleep with. I'd rather have a stuffed toy but Mom's afraid I'll chew it's eyes off and swallow them. I don't even know what she's talking about, but one day soon I'll be able to get that moose off daybed in the sunroom and find out.  

There's a cat here. I'm going to keep an eye on him because he was here first and if I get out of line, I know he'll have something to say about it. But he'd better leave my ball alone.

Mom says we're going to bed now. I'm glad because it was a very exciting day and I'm really tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment