Saturday, April 9, 2016

Again? More needles? Why?

I had to go to the vet this morning. Have I mentioned the vet likes to stick me with sharp needles? I don't like it much but Mom says I have to get vaccinated to help keep me healthy.

We took Dad's pickup to the vet's office. I sorta knew something was up. Mom was s-p-e-l-l-i-n-g words. I don't think I'll tell her I know what that means. 

I got on the scale and did "sit" just like Mom taught me. I weigh 23 pounds. Mom filled out some forms and then the girl cut my nails. It was okay, but Mom doing it is better. 

Then the vet came in and gave me two shots. He's nice, but he can keep his needles. He says I'm doing great and I look good. 

Of course I look good. I'm Deuce! 

When we got home, Mom gave me lunch and I took a little nap beside Dad's chair. Then my Aunt Donna and Uncle Mike came to visit. They brought my cousin Buster down to meet me. I was a little hesitant because Buster's older and bigger, but we got along okay. 

Now I get to take another nap and then we're going someplace called Lowe's. 

I sure hope they don't have needles there. 




No comments:

Post a Comment