Sunday, April 10, 2016

The cat did it?

Busted again. 

Mom went to take a shower and found my ball. I didn't mean to leave it there, but I forgot to go back and get it. Now she knows I was in there trying to figure out how to get the water to come out. 

For about a second I thought I could blame that nasty cat, but Mom's too smart for that. I mean, I looked at Shooter and everything, but Mom stared me down and shook her head. 

Anyway, Mom gave me the ball and said my 'day is coming snip snip'. I wonder what she means by that? 

She also warned me about leaving the ball where it might cause Dad to fall. The shower is dangerous enough for him. I don't want to do anything to hurt Dad. He feeds me when Mom isn't home. 

I guess I'd better pay attention to her on this one. No balls in the shower. 



No comments:

Post a Comment