Friday, June 3, 2016

Am I handsome, or what!

Mom and Dad do a lot of what they call "home & garden projects." First thing this morning, right after Dad had a cup of coffee, we all hopped into the pickup and went to Lowe's. 

I jumped in without any help! Mom's right. My legs are longer now! Mom and Dad told me I had to ride in the back, but I put my elbows on the console so I could see out the windshield. When we got to Lowe's, I didn't need any help getting out. It's not as far down as it used to be. Or at least it doesn't seem to be. I used to be afraid of falling on my nose, but I know I won't now. 

I walked beside Mom the way she taught me and didn't pull on the leash. Well, maybe I did a little. I was kind of excited over all the new smells. Then the guys at the store loaded the truck for Mom, and Dad drove us to McDonald's and we each got a McMuffin. 

Oops. I wasn't supposed to tell you that. Mom says some folks have "issues" with a dog eating real bacon, eggs, and cheese. I don't know why. Mom said it was a treat and she was right! It was really good! 

Mom took my picture at the store and all I can say is, am I handsome, or what! 


5 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, look at you! My nephew is getting really big :)
    Sounds like a great day for you, full of more new things!
    And - oh wow, you got your very own McMuffin! That's so awesome! I don't see a problem with that. They're all good things for you to have as a treat sometimes. Pssssttttt... come closer *whispers* Ask for a cheeseburger sometime, you won't regret it :). Of cousre, you must likely have them at home already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie Roxy! What's a cheeseburger????

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's heaven wrapped in yellow paper :) More precisely, it's meat with cheese on top. Go, ask mommy for one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. There you go, then. Just imagine cheese on top of meat. Yum...

      Delete