Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Deuce knows sticks

Last Saturday it rained. Mom and Dad teased me, saying it "rained cats and dogs" but there wasn't any cats and dogs that I could find. And I did look! 

When it finally stopped raining, Mom and I walked out to see if there any damage to our lane. It's pretty long, which is good for me because I'm allowed to go by myself all the way out to where our section connects to cousin Sean's. I can get some good speed when I run up and down the lane! 

The rain washed out a few ruts that Dad had to fix. That's okay because 1) Mom's car could still get over the ruts and 2) Dad has a John Deere tractor. 

It was a nice walk, even if it was too short. I couldn't get in the creek. The water was running way too fast and it was very muddy. Mom said no, but I wasn't going in anyway. I am growing up and getting smarter, and I knew it wasn't a good idea.

On the way home, I found a really good stick, too. Mom laughed and took my picture.  

I'm Deuce. I'm a smart dog and I know sticks. 



1 comment:

  1. That's one big stick right there, Deuce my nephew, good find! You really are a smart one! And very handsome, too :)

    ReplyDelete