Sunday, September 4, 2016

Pumpkin & Peanut Butter - YUM YUM!

I'm getting to be one seriously spoiled puppy. Mom says I may be the last dog she ever has, so spoiling me is okay. Yesterday, she was doing a lot of cooking for the freezer and she didn't forget me.

I don't really understand why she made all that stuff to eat later, but I guess she knows what she's doing. 

I'm a Labrador Retriever. I say eat now! 

Mom bought a pumpkin that she chopped into smaller pieces. Then she put the smaller pieces in the oven to roast. When the pieces cooled, she made pumpkin puree. 

Pumpkin puree is good. Like, really good. Mom is pretty smart so she mixed about 2 cups of the pumpkin puree with a big scoop of peanut butter, added a little splash of milk and some honey, and made me pumpkin and peanut butter frozen treats! I love, love, love frozen treats! 

I thought I'd died and gone to heaven! I got to lick the bowl! And the spatula! Then last night, before bedtime, Mom gave me one of the biscuits. It wasn't quite frozen solid, but it was soooo good. Dad even tasted it before I got it. He said he could see why I'd like it, but he'd stick with pumpkin pie. 

So now I have more questions. What's pumpkin pie and can I eat it?  



No comments:

Post a Comment