Tuesday, December 13, 2016

I'll be seeing red

Mom and Dad talk on the phone when Mom is at work. Sometimes they just text so I can't hear them. That's what they did today. I had to wait until Mom got home to find out what was going on. I always pay attention to what Mom says even if I don't aways do such a good job of obeying her. I mean to mind her, but I get distracted.

Anyway, it seems I've been bad. I didn't mean to be. I know Mom and Dad don't like it when I bend or chew a Frisbee. (They make a very satisfying cracking noise when you bend them in half.) It seems that Mom splurged on a bunch of Kong brand toys: a red flyer, a red ball, a red bone, and a sort of ball with slots to hide treats in. Now I'm excited - when do they get here???

Mom hopes the flyer is something that will last a long time.  She says I'm a "money pit." I'm not sure what that means but I don't think it's a good thing. Is $30 a lot of money for toys?

And what's this "Christmas" everyone is talking about? And why did Mom and Dad say these toys are my Christmas presents? And what's this about not having a Christmas tree because I'd eat the icicles? And break the balls and maybe cut my tongue on the glass? And chew electrical cords? 

I'm Deuce. I'm usually pretty smart but this Christmas stuff is confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment