Wednesday, February 7, 2018

And then there was ice

Ice that falls from the sky is not a good thing. I don't like it. Well, except for the fact Mom stayed home with me and Dad today. I like that. But ice on the ground, the kind you can't eat, is bad. 

First thing this morning when Mom let me outside to do my morning activities, I slipped. I spread my toes as wide as I could and I still slipped.  There was no traction to be had. I'm glad Mom didn't ask me to play ball because I don't know what I would have done. It would have been a real dilemma for me. But Mom could tell I didn't like the footing. I did what I had to do and went back inside with Mom and Dad. 

It's a good day for a nap but I don't think I'm going to get one. Every time the heat pump kicks on the ice flies off the fan blades and wakes me. What a racket! Oh, well. 

They say spring is coming. I'll believe it when I see it.



No comments:

Post a Comment