Monday, February 26, 2018

Is the sun ever going to shine again?

I don't think February has been much fun. It snowed one day which was okay, but it mostly rained. Rain is soooo boring. Mom and Dad take me outside but rain when it's cold outside isn't fun for anyone.

Heck, I didn't do enough of anything to put it all together and blog. Mom and Dad watched the Daytona 500. The meat and cheese plate was a good thing if you ask me. I enjoyed getting bites of everything.

Dad watched a lot of television this month. I slept on the couch to keep him company.

Mom spent a lot of evenings in her office this month. She's been writing which makes her feel good. She really likes it when I nap under her desk. She tucks her toes under me to keep them warm. It's pretty cool when she wiggles them. Sometimes we play footsies. I just have to be careful not to scratch her with a claw. 

I heard her tell Dad she wishes she could concentrate better, that she has too much on the go at one time. Mom really wants to retire so she can be home with us. I'd like that a lot. We'd have time to go for a real walk every day instead of just in and out the lane a couple of times a day when it's almost dark. Walking in the woods is a lot more fun. Mom says summer's coming and we'll have more daylight so I need to be patient. I'm better with that than I used to be.

Speaking of walking down the lane, Bella was out in Cousin Dave's yard this morning and we got to say hello to each other. Now that she's all grown up I hope we can play more this summer. I'm a lot bigger than her but I know how to let her think she's the boss. You have to do that with females from another pack.

I hope March is more fun than February. I don't like being bored.





No comments:

Post a Comment