Saturday, March 3, 2018

Deuce goes bowling!

Did you know Mom and Dad met at the bowling alley? They did. Now I've never been there but I know Mom has a really good time on her bowling night. She and Dad text back and forth when she's bowling. Mom's usually bragging because she does pretty good and that makes Dad happy. It's too bad Dad can't get to the bowling alley any longer but the building doesn't have a ramp for his power chair. That means he can't even go watch. 

Oh, wait. If he went to watch Mom bowl, I'd be home alone. I would not like that. 

Mom has a few old bowling balls in the den. She uses them as bookends. Anyway, she got an old plastic Brunswick down and told me it's mine! I love balls! I even love balls I can't pick up! 

I can't pick up a bowling ball, but I sure can roll it around the yard. I love bowling! I can't wait until it's warmer outside to bowl some more! Next time I'll try to keep it from rolling all the way down the hill. 

Here's me bowling! I'm Deuce! I look pretty handsome on the screen, don't I?





No comments:

Post a Comment