Saturday, February 13, 2021

Should I be worried?


I don't know if I should be worried or not. About Mom, that is. I'm fine. It's Mom who's having a meltdown over my chin. The hairs on my chin to be more precise. Some of them are white. I don't know what that means but Mom is freaking out. 

I should freak out over her taking a picture of my chin. It's not my good side, you know. 

Huh. There really are a few white hairs there. What's up with that? 

I sure hope I don't have to start coloring the hair on my chin the way Mom colors the hair on her head. I would not like that at all! 

I know I'm only five, so are white hairs a bad thing? I'm a descendant of the St. John's Dog, a Labrador Retriever. I should be all black all over with no white so maybe this isn't good. A few white hairs due to age are ok. 

Due to age? I'm only FIVE? Maybe Mom is right to freak out! I think I'll join her!




No comments:

Post a Comment