Wednesday, December 11, 2019

It's really a thing

It snowed a little bit again this morning, and I discovered Mom's obsession with snow is really a thing. Out the door we went and she took her phone so she could take pictures. Yeah, taking pictures of lil' ol' me is a real thing, too. (I don't mind.)

Just like the other day, there wasn't a lot of snow. The lane was clear so Mom could take her car to work. She says her car is worthless in the snow and when we have a lot of snow, she takes my pickup. I mean, DAD'S pickup. It has 4-wheel drive. Mom's car has a rear-wheel drive. 

I'm Deuce. I'm a dog. I don't know what that all means, but Mom does so I'm good with it. 

I keep an eye on Mom when we're outside. I don't know why she'd want to take pictures of a woodpile, but that's Mom. She said she liked the shapes with the snow on them. I was going to show her what I thought they were good for, but Mom said "no yellow snow" in her pictures. 

The snow didn't last long. By the time Dad and I went outside for our first walk, it was gone. It'll come again soon. Mom and Dad put the snowblower on the John Deere 1023, so I know it will snow bunches sooner or later. 

I guess when that happens, Mom will take more pictures, and I need to make sure they're all of me. 











No comments:

Post a Comment