Wednesday, February 5, 2020

I have a new truck!

Well, they did it. It wasn't what I expected, but I like it! IT'S BLACK LIKE ME!!!!! 

I barked like a big dog when it pulled up and parked in my driveway. An unknown vehicle is a reason to make a lot of noise and I did. Dad said he heard me even before he opened the truck door. 

Seriously, I'm going to look goooood riding in the new Colorado Z71. Like really good. And the interior is black so I can shed all I want to and it won't show. This is a good thing because I shed a lot and all over everything. Just this morning Mom told me to get my furry face off her pillow. Can you imagine her saying that? 

I wonder what Mom will name this one? 

I haven't ridden in the Colorado yet. Mom says it will be different. Instead of folding the seats up, she'll fold them down to give me maximum room and so I can stick my face out the little rear window hatch. That sounds like fun. 

So maybe I'll get a ride on Saturday. It gets dark by six o'clock and Dad's correct. We need daylight to have a really good time. I'm a smart dog (ask Mom, she'll tell you). 

Saturday is a good day for an outing. I'll be counting down the minutes!







No comments:

Post a Comment