Thursday, April 29, 2021

My tummy didn't feel so good


This past Monday was a beautiful day! Mom was home and working on the patio so I got to be outside for a long time. I loved it! I had my squeaky ball and I chewed on it for hours! 

But I also ate some grass, which Mom doesn't like for me to do. I forgot it upsets my tummy. 

And you should have heard the noises my tummy made! Moans and groans, gurgles and whistles. I didn't know I could make noises like that. It would have been awesome if I hadn't felt a little green. Like the grass. Maybe I should word associate. Don't eat green things or I'll feel green.

Mom gave me some chicken broth and I felt better. I'd do a lot to get chicken broth, but maybe eating grass isn't a good thing. 

Maybe I should listen to Mom and Dad when they tell me to stop nibbling on stuff. 



No comments:

Post a Comment