Sunday, January 30, 2022

It's not a good thing, Loki


I have a cat named Loki. At least Mom says he belongs to me. He came here as a little kitten, which was fine, but then he grew up. 

I've tried to be kind to him. Honest. But he's just not friendly. He jumps at me and bats at my face and I do not like that. I don't know what to do about him.

He used to sleep on MY bed and I really didn't like that. Mom would move her feet and he'd attack them and I would be the one to get kicked. I did not like that. 

Loki is not too bright. He wants to go outside at night when it's too cold to be out. I'm smart enough to zip out, do what I need to do, and zip back in, but not him. He goes to the back door and begs Dad to go out so Dad opens the door for him. Then Loki runs around the house to the sunroom, which is Mom's office, and screeches at the door to be let back in. So of course, Mom opens the door for him. Half an hour later, he's back outside! He's mental!

This afternoon Mom sat down at her desk and there he was, sleeping on the floor in front of her desk chair.

I can tell you, from my own experience, that sleeping under the desk where Mom can roll her chair over you is not too smart. I've had the chair roll over my paw and my tail and I did not like it much. Not only will it scare the yelps out of you, but it also hurts! 

I'm Deuce, and I'm a good dog, but I think I'll mind my own business this time. Mom will just have to take care of it. Loki won't smack her in the face. 



No comments:

Post a Comment