Tuesday, October 25, 2022

I heard what Dad said!



The truth will come out! 

I heard what Dad told Mom. He thought he was being sneaky when he whispered, but hey. Dog. I have DOG HEARING. Dad, I heard you. 

And Mom? I heard you say, "bad daddy," but you LAUGHED. You don't think he was bad at all! Why must you encourage him? 

I'm a good dog. My parents tell me all the time that I'm a good dog, so why this treatment? 

It seems that after Mom and I went to bed last night, Dad got himself a few cookies and did not bring me one! 

Mom made these cookies for all of us! Well, not Loki but only because the cat is too stupid to like cookies, but that doesn't change a thing. These are cookies without any chocolate! They're for Deucie, too! 

Really, Dad. I think my feelings are hurt. I think you need to get me TWO cookies right now to make up for doing that. 

Now, Dad, or I'll bark in your ear when you're taking a nap. 

You've been warned.


Deuce's Day, black Lab, Labrador Retriever, a writer's life, puppy parents, country living, rural lifestyle, cookies, homemade cookies, cookies without chocolate, dog with a blog

No comments:

Post a Comment