Saturday, May 19, 2018

Mom's been holding out on me!

How could Mom do this to me??? She came home from work last night and said she had something special for me. Now, I didn't think too much at first, but then she opened a container of icky stuff into a saucepan and cooked it. 

Boy, did it smell good! I didn't know what it was but I knew I was going to love it!

Chicken livers! OMG! Chicken livers!! They're as delicious as giblets! I love, love, love chicken livers!!

Mom asked me to be "handsome" and I was so excited I forgot how to do it. (Mom says "handsome" instead of "pretty" because I'm a guy.)

Then Dad spilled the beans. Mom could have been bringing me chicken livers for years. Organ meats are good for the wolf in me and Mom's been holding out. 

Bad Mom. Bad. Why don't you have a time-out in my crate?

On second thought, just give me another chicken liver and I'll forgive you. 







No comments:

Post a Comment