Saturday, November 16, 2019

New gadgets

Mom finally got a new phone. Boy, am I glad that doesn't happen every day! The new phone makes a lot of noise and that means Mom is making a lot of noise. Apparently, all the beeps, tweeps, and bells annoy Mom. She's concentrating on silencing all that, and getting her ringtones back. The girl at the store told Mom her ringtones would transfer, but the girl lied. Mom is not happy about that. 

My growling every time the phone made a noise annoyed Mom, but I'm Deuce. I'm Mom's favorite guy and she can't stay annoyed with me. I'm just doing my job. I'm supposed to alert Mom and Dad to strange noises. Am I right? 

Mom being Mom, she took the very first picture with the new phone of ME! I knew she would. I'm her very favorite photo subject. Even Dad doesn't rank higher than me when it comes to pictures. 

Now I have to ask - does that photo make my butt look big? 

Oh? What did Mom get? She got an A10e, whatever that means. That's what Dad has. He says they can share what they learn and Mom didn't say no, so that means they will. 

I'm Deuce and I know how Mom thinks.  




No comments:

Post a Comment