Saturday, November 21, 2020

I guess I have to put up with him

Loki the cat

It's getting colder at night, and while I'm all warm and toasty in the big bed, that idiot Loki likes to sleep outside. In the cold. 

Okay, so he's on a nice chair inside the screened-in patio, but that chair is not as comfy as the bed. If it was, Mom would sleep in it and she doesn't. Mom's not stupid, you know. 

November is the time of year it starts to get cold here. There's less daylight and even less bright sunshine. Like today. I know the sun is up there because I can feel it on my black fur, but I can't see it because of the gray clouds. Those clouds won't stop me and Mom from going for a walk, though. 

Back to Loki, he slept inside all night the other night. And where did he want to sleep? On the bed with me, Mom, and Dad. I did not like this. He sleeps on Mom's feet and then she kicks ME to make me move so she has more room. I say NO FAIR. This should not be my problem. Loki needs to find another place to sleep. There are lots of other nice places, even another bed! 

Mom says if any little mouse snuck into the house it's "dead meat." Boy, that sounds nasty. I like meat but mouse? Nooooo. If that skanky cat nibbles it, that's one thing. I am a dog. I prefer BACON! 

I guess it's okay that Loki is sleeping in the house again. I don't want him to turn into a popsicle on the patio. That would make Mom sad. I guess I'll just have to put up with him sleeping on the bed. But I'm warning him - if Mom kicks ME, I'm going to knock him off the edge onto the floor whether Mom and Dad like it or not. 

I'm Deuce. I was here FIRST!







No comments:

Post a Comment