Sunday, January 3, 2021

Mom had all my blogs put together


 I learned that we've been blogging together for almost five years. That's like my whole life! It's a pretty cool way for me and Mom to remember the important things we've done together. And the fun stuff, too!

Understanding how it all works is Mom's job. I just get to be me and we like it that way. Mom's a writer and she gets to be herself when she blogs. Dad's job is to reason things out and tell us which end of which cable goes in which slot to make the television work. Loki's job is to catch vermin. 

Okay. Now Mom is staring at me so I need to get serious. My job is to look out for Mom and Dad, especially on a walk.

I'd better get back on topic so I can get a snackie when we're finished blogging.

We started Deuce's Day to record my life. Mom says I'm probably the only dog she'll have all her memories of recorded. Mom talked about her other dogs, the ones that came before me, over at her writing blog. Some of it is pretty sad but sometimes a dog's life is sad. 

Anyway, Mom went to this place online called Blog to Print and they put all my blogs through the end of 2020 into one .pdf for only $10! Now we don't have to worry about losing the history of everything we've done together. 

Mom and Dad told me we've started a new year. It doesn't feel any different. My birthday is coming up and I'll be five. Time really does fly when you're having fun! 

Time flies when we go for a walk, too. What do you say, Mom? Think we can get outside today? 



No comments:

Post a Comment