Tuesday, September 7, 2021

A long ride in Mom's car!


 Yesterday started out like any other day. I got Mom up so she could open the door for me. I chased the deer out of my backyard. I did my other outside activities and then went back inside for a "good boy" snackie. Then me and Mom settled down in her office so she could check her email and stuff on her computer. Yeah, it was pretty typical. 

When we finished with the computer stuff, we joined Dad to check in with some of the YouTube channels they follow. Do you think I'll ever get my own channel? I don't think so, either. Making videos is a lot of work and Mom's already pretty busy. I'm not giving up hope, though. 

I'm Deuce! I'm handsome enough to be a star! Whatcha say, Mom? (Boy, did I just get a look...)

Dad found something interesting when he was surfing the internet. It's a place about an hour north of where we live that raises chickens. 

Hey! I like chicken! I like eggs! We should get some chickens for me! (Boy, did I just get another look...)

It was a really nice day. Not too hot, not too cold, and lots of sunshine. Mom said we should go see it, which confused me. Mom knows what a chicken looks like. AND THEN IT HIT ME!!!! MOM SAID WE!!!

She meant I could go along for the ride! In the Charger! Well, I hot-footed it right out the door and hopped into the backseat! No need to tell ME twice! 

When we got there, I was really disappointed. There wasn't a chicken or an egg in sight. It was just a big field of sunflowers and lots and lots of people taking pictures and videos of them. 

People are weird, but it made Mom and Dad happy, so there ya go. I'm happy, too.

Anyway, we headed home, and like always, Mom knew right away when I started to get peckish. She went through a McDonald's drive-thru and we got lunch. I love getting a puppy burger. It's sooo good! Just the roll and the burger without all the sloppy stuff people eat. I mean, who really likes pickles? Not me. 

It was good to get back home and relax. We chilled on the patio for a little while and just enjoyed the nice weather. And do you know what we had for dinner? CHICKEN!











No comments:

Post a Comment