Friday, July 7, 2023

I need a bigger pool!


When I was a little guy, I had a pool. I loved it! It was perfect, and I always wondered what happened to it. Mom's been getting in her pool and she won't let me get in with her. I don't think that's fair. So I telepathically asked Mom what happened to my old pool - and she must have heard me! She found my old pool!

I must confess it's a bit of a disappointment. I remembered it as being a lot bigger. And deeper. I didn't know pools could shrink but this one sure did. I can barely get my toes wet!

Well, Mom and Dad discussed it and I may be getting a bigger pool. This is a good thing! What's not a good thing is that Mom thinks fifty bucks is a lot to spend on a pool for me and she might be correct. I mean, I really could decide I don't like the new pool. 

But I need something bigger than my puppy pool! I'm not really a puppy any longer! I'm all grown up! 

I haven't heard Mom say what she's going to do about the situation. I sure hope it's a good surprise for little Deucie! 


Deuce's Day, Greenbrier Smokey Deuce, black Labs, Labrador Retrievers, rural living, spoiled dogs, a writer's life, dog pools, wading pools for dogs, good dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment