Monday, July 8, 2024

It'll never fly again!

Do you know the very best thing about retrieving a Frisbee?  Sometimes you do not have to give it back! 

Mom buys me knock-off Frisbees a dozen at a time. I love flying discs! If Mom throws them just right, and she does almost all the time, I can snatch them right out of the air. I have great eye to fangs coordination. Mom agrees. 

A few days ago, Mom had to water her garden so I went along so she could give me a quick spray to keep me cool. Then we played Frisbee for a few minutes, but it was hot so Mom wouldn't let me run too much. When she said I'd had enough exercise for such a hot day, she gave me the Frisbee and told me to "have at it."  WOOFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew what that meant!

I found a shady spot beside the garden and went to work while Mom watered all her plants. I know a good dog shouldn't boast, but that is one Frisbee that will never fly again!


Deuce's Day, black Labrador Retriever, good dogs, country lifestyle, rural living, enjoying dogs, dog toys, Frisbee, country dogs, a writer's life, dog with a blog, animal blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment