Saturday, April 8, 2017

Riding in Mom's car


Mom and Dad really do listen to me! They were sorry they left me home alone this morning and they took me for a ride in Mom's car! I even got to stick my nose out the window before we got on the highway. 

IN MOM'S CAR!!!!

I don't get to ride in Mom's car much. I go along all the time in Dad's pickup, but not the car. I had so much fun!  Well, I didn't like having to wear a harness and be hooked to the seatbelt, but it didn't hurt me to tolerate it. We went all the way to Clear Spring and back!

I saw cows, horses and this ugly thing Mom called the Easter Bunny. It was standing outside of Denny's Restaurant waving at everyone. I might have bad dreams about that. It didn't look like any bunny I've ever seen! It was as big as a person! 

Mom says we can go for a drive in the car again soon. I'd like that. I just hope the Easter Bunny isn't out again. Talk about something to creep out even a brave dog like me! 

I'm Deuce, and I know creepy when it waves at me. 








No comments:

Post a Comment