Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy Very Cold New Year's Day!

It's cold outside. Dad says we're in a deep freeze. Is that like Mom's freezer? Humans can be a bit confusing at times. I just know my toes got really cold when Mom took me out to play. 

Yesterday Mom was working on a story and Dad was watching the television. I was bored so I tried to get Mom to put on a coat and take me out to play ball. It worked! We went out but then my feet were so cold I ran past Mom with the ball and headed for the door. She laughed and followed me. It's kinda cool when Mom knows exactly what I need and I needed to get my feet warm!

It's even colder today. We stayed up late to watch that silly ball drop again. I still don't get it. What good is a ball you can't play with? Because Mom stayed up late, we slept in this morning. I'm glad, too. I bet it was really cold at six a.m.

I think today is a good day to stay inside where it's warm. I'm sure Mom can think up a few games for me to play when I get antsy.

Mom says I'll be two years old in just a few days and that's a good start for the New Year. As long as me, Mom and Dad are a pack, this year will be great! 


No comments:

Post a Comment