Friday, April 27, 2018

Mom called me a wimpy dog

Deuce with his bouncy toy
Mom called me a wimpy dog. I'd be insulted except for one little detail - she's right this time. Mom's always right. It can be annoying but there it is. 

Mom and Dad installed new kitchen flooring because I didn't like the old stuff. I don't know why I didn't like the old floor. I just didn't. The thing is, I don't like the new floor, either. I'm scared to walk on it, too.

It makes no sense. The new floor is the same as the floor in the hall and bedrooms. Mom and Dad made sure it was a perfect match and from the way they talked, getting a match was a hassle. 

They say I'm worth the bother and expense of new flooring. I feel ashamed I'm letting them down by being a wimp. I hope Mom will help me get over my fear this weekend. 

Because if I don't get over myself, instead of sleeping with Mom, I'll be sleeping alone in the living room. I don't like that idea at all. 





No comments:

Post a Comment