Thursday, June 7, 2018

Rain is as bad as snow

I'm sooooooooooo bored. I'm bored as only a healthy, energetic Lab can be when all it seems to do is rain. Mom and Dad keep calling me a "poor baby." At least they acknowledge I'm bored. 

Dad takes me out between showers during the day. We play a little bit but the grass hides my ball. Dad complains about the grass every day. It's too wet for him to mow and this does not make him happy.

Mom will take me out in the rain. She has a big red and white umbrella. I don't like it over my head but I've learned it will keep the rain off me if I have to pee-pee and can't wait any longer to go. 

Dad had a flat tire on his power chair one day and I didn't get to play at all because Dad couldn't go out. That was a really boring day. 

I hope the rainy season ends soon so I can get a decent walk. Playing with my toys inside isn't cutting it. 

I'm Deuce. I need action!

No comments:

Post a Comment