Sunday, August 5, 2018

He's not amusing

Would you like to take a guess as to where my toys are stored? 

Mom's mom got that basket for her a long time ago. Mom used to keep magazines in it back when the only magazines you could get were printed on paper. Now she gets them on her Kindle. 

When Dad got his new lift chair, we decided it was time to store my crate. I sleep with Mom and I'm mature enough to stay loose in the house when Mom and Dad go away. They never go away for very long. Mom has a strict four-hour rule that says I'm never left alone in the house for more than four hours at a time. 

When Mom took my crate to the shed she needed a place to store all my toys. She put them in the basket since it has a lid. Now that skanky cat has decided to "guard" my stuff. 

This is not copacetic. In fact, I do not like this at all. It's MY stuff. 

I'm warning you, cat. You'd better be careful. If you mess with my stuff, I'll hide all your little catnip mousies you have strewn all over my house. 

I'm Deuce. I'm not going to take this lying down. 

Oh, yeah. One more thing, Loki. I heard Mom tell Dad the appointment is made for your snip-snip. I'm going laugh until I howl when you get home from THAT!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment