Friday, August 24, 2018

Who says cats rule?

Friday evenings are special when it's not bowling season. Mom comes home and usually just chills out with me and Dad for a while. before she goes into what she calls 'the writing cave'. Tonight, she came home and took us back to town to treat us to dinner at Sonic! With bowling starting in just two weeks, she wanted to do something different. I got a burger!

Well, I got to ride in Mom's car, too. That's pretty special. I don't get to do that very often. We generally take my pickup. Okay, it's really Dad's pickup but I have my own seat. 

But you know what I really liked? Other than the burger, of course. LOKI didn't get to go with us. Take that you skanky little cat! I told you Mom loved me best, didn't I? You don't even get to leave the house. I get to go everywhere! 

Okay, cat. Mom says I'm being bratty about you and I need to stop picking on my little brother. Whatever. Just remember one thing, Loki. 

I'm Deuce and I get to ride in Mom's car!


No comments:

Post a Comment