Sunday, September 27, 2020

It's not green, it's see through

Humans are very confusing, even those in our pack. Mom and Dad did all this talking about a little greenhouse, and today they took it out of the box. Guess what? It's not green at all. It's clear. I can see straight through the sides. 

We had a sort of lazy morning. There were coffee and scones for breakfast - I got a bite from both Mom and Dad. I snoozed while they watched some videos on YouTube, and then we went outside to put the greenhouse up. 

It was pretty easy. I rested in the shade while Dad read the instructions and told Mom which piece went where to build the frame. Then Mom had to get the plastic shell put on over the frame. It looked hard to me, but Mom didn't seem to have any trouble with it. The instructions don't call for it, but Dad's going to add a few screws to make it come apart and go back together in bigger pieces. 

Mom says she's going to plant seeds inside the greenhouse. She sure is having fun with this gardening stuff. I don't know if I like that so much. It's time she could be spending with me, you know. 

Then again, she gave me a bath after the greenhouse was erected. I needed it because I'm really shedding right now. It felt good to have all that fur wash out, and now Mom says I smell sweet again. That's important since I sleep on the bed with her. 

I'm going to hang around and watch what Mom does with this greenhouse because I heard the parents talk about growing food in there, and food is a really good thing. 

I'm Deuce, and that's my plan. 





No comments:

Post a Comment