Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Loki is soooo annoying!

I'm in a spot of trouble and I don't know why. Just look at the smirky expression on Loki's face. He plays all innocent-like and Mom falls for his act. I know better. 

Mom says I have to play nice with Loki, but that cat is an IDIOT!!!!!  He jumps at me all the time and I don't like it. Mom says he's trying to play with me and that's just the way cats do it. 

I DO NOT CARE! I don't like being smacked in the face! Yes, he keeps his claws in. Yes, his little paws are furry and soft. It doesn't matter to me. I DO NOT LIKE IT!

And I'll tell you something even worse. Loki has begun to sleep on the bed with the pack every flufffing night! Even Mom doesn't like this because he sleeps ON her feet, but she says he's a cat and there is nothing we can do about it.

Nothing? 

I'm Deuce, and we'll see about THAT!!!!


Deuce's Day, Greenbrier Smokey Deuce, black Labrador Retriever, dog with a blog, cats and dogs, Loki, pack living, rural life, country lifestyle, a writer's life, KC Kendricks

No comments:

Post a Comment