Tuesday, March 28, 2017

The Before and The After

I love, love, love to play Frisbee. The thing is, I'm a little hard on the equipment. Mom gets me a supply of perfect flying discs, and I just can't help myself - I ruin them. I have quite the collection if I must say so myself. Mom took a before and after photo to show it off for me. 

It's not like I mean to do it. It's just they make a really cool snapping noise when I bend them. I have to work really hard to get it to happen, too. Like really hard. 

Besides, I only do it when... well, I'd better not blame Mom and Dad for making bad throws. They might get angry and not play with me. But I only chew the Frisbee when they make a bad throw. It's frustrating! I need to catch the Frisbee before it stops moving! Catching it in the air is best, of course, but when it rolls on its edge works, too. As long as I get to it before it stops. That's the important thing. When it stops it ruins the fun and I get pissy...er... frustrated. So I try to teach it a lesson. Frisbees are stupid things. 

Mom and Dad clean the old Frisbees and throw them until they just won't fly. Mom says she might try putting them in a slightly warm oven to see if she can get them to flatten out again. It sounds to me like she doesn't have a lot of hope that will work. 

She looks at me and says it's a good thing they only cost a dollar....


No comments:

Post a Comment