Sunday, May 22, 2016

What's the big deal?

Mom is acting like a mom, and moms are a crazy bunch. What's the big deal that I have two of my adult teeth coming in? Is this a surprise, or something? 

And what's with Dad needing a picture of my two front teeth? I can't decide if the pair of them have gone round the bend or if I'm too young to understand all the fuss. 

And then there's this bit from a Christmas song about front teeth. People are nuts. 

I wonder what Mom and Dad are going to do when I get real fangs? It won't be much longer, you know. I'll have to be careful not to smile or they'll take more pictures. 


1 comment:

  1. Those are nice teeth, Deuce, I can see why your mom and dad would be proud to show them off! I know humans don't really make sense to you right now, you do have a lot to learn! But it will come. And yes, expect lots of picture taking in your future. Your aunt Roxy sure loves them!

    ReplyDelete