Friday, November 25, 2016

Deuce likes pink

I overheard Mom and Dad talking about my favorite Frisbee. Apparently, all the work I've done to perfect the edges for my teeth has been a bad thing. Putting fang slots around it has made it fly crooked. 

It doesn't bother me at all that it doesn't fly straight. It still flies. I can still catch it in the air. I like the pink Frisbee. I mean, guy wolfs can like pink, right? Besides, the blue one doesn't fly as far. It goes out and then falls. It doesn't float like the pink one, which is really disappointing to me. 

Mom says next time she goes to the pet store she'll get me a bunch of new Frisbees, even pink if they have it. 

I'm worried they won't be the same as my first pink Frisbee. I hope Mom keeps it for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment