Saturday, September 29, 2018

Mom thinks I stink

I seem to be "persona non grata" at the moment.  Apparently, I smell like a dog. 

Mom and I went for a walk today. It was great! The sun was shining! I had such fun! I think the problem is I found a stinky, boggy mud puddle. I ran through it, back and forth, and back and forth. I got pretty wet. Mom was not pleased. 

When we got back to the creek with the clear, clean water, Mom told me to get in and rinse off. So I did. 

But now I still smell. I guess it'll be puppy shampoo in the morning. 

I'm Deuce, and tonight I won't be sleeping on the bed with Mom. Mom said so.


***UPDATE***

9/30/18 - Deuce slept on the bed but he was kind enough to sleep at my feet. He's correct about the shampoo. He's getting a shower as soon as I finish my coffee. - Mom





No comments:

Post a Comment