Tuesday, April 19, 2016

The Front Porch

I'm not sure what the fuss is about the front porch except for the fact it's something Mom wants. She says she's waited a long time to get the center section installed. What's a long time? Longer than she's had me?

Mom says I'll have to learn how to do stairs to get from one end to the other but I think jumping will be easier. We'll see how it works when the time comes. 

Mom and I were on the sunroom porch when she took my picture (do my shoulders look broad or what?). She wants a pergola over that porch, whatever the heck that is. I like the idea because she said it will make a nice cozy spot for us to relax away from the noise of televised sports. 

I just hope that doesn't mean we can't watch the dog shows. I like to watch flyball and the agility competitions. Those dogs are crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment