Friday, April 1, 2016

Not on my watch

Mom's working from home today. I have her all to myself for three whole days! My plan is to guard her while she's at her desk. Nothing will get past me! 

(Note from Mom - I won't get past him to get out, either.)

I'm really happy she's home to spend the day with me. Well, I guess she has to feed that skanky cat but there's nothing I can do about that. Did I tell you that nasty feline smacked me again? I really need to remember to stay away from his tail.

Anyway, Mom's home with me. First thing this morning, even before breakfast, we walked down to the mailbox and back - it's a long way! Mom says down and back is a quarter of mile. I don't know how she expects me to walk three miles at a time by the end of June, but I heard her tell Dad I'd be strong enough to do it by then. I trust her. Besides, she makes it sound like it will be a lot of fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment