Thursday, June 2, 2016

I'm rethinking my position (under the desk)


Mom is really happy with how well I'm growing. She feels my legs and feet all the time. I really like it when she rubs down the sides of my spine, too, all the way to the tip of my tail. She says I'm growing like a weed, which makes no sense at all because she and Dad don't like weeds. People are confusing. 

I'm getting very long. When I stretch out, full length, I take up a lot of floor space, especially in Mom's study. Mom tripped over me last night. I didn't mean for that to happen, and Mom wasn't mad or anything. But from now on I think I'll sleep under her desk instead of beside it. When she gets up, I'll just tuck my toes in. 

I just hope she doesn't forget when I'm under her desk and kick me by mistake. 


No comments:

Post a Comment