Saturday, May 13, 2017

My new spot

Mom moved her office to the sunroom and it's working out pretty well. This past week she got a three-piece rug set for me. Well, it was to decorate the office, or so she says, but it works out really well for me. She said my toenails would be hard on the pine floors. I didn't understand why, but if Mom says so, that's good enough for me. 

The big rug is under the desk and chair and that makes it perfect for little 'ole me. I now have a nice cushy spot to nap while Mom writes. She even tickles me with her toes sometimes, if I'm lying the right way. 

Anyway, Mom took a picture of what she saw when she looked down to check on me this morning while I was napping. I'm glad she did because now I know to be more careful with my tail! 

PS. Mom says this is our 100th blog together. I wonder how she knows that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment