Thursday, October 4, 2018

Did not! Dad gave it to me!

I love Frisbee! It's really difficult not to be able to chase and catch them. Running and jumping like that is bad for my leg. Mom and Dad understand how sad I am so they still give me Frisbees to gnaw on. They're good parents. It's not the same but I get a lot of mileage out of one Frisbee. 

The thing is, Mom put this one in the trash and it's my favorite. Dad got it out for me but now I'm in trouble with Mom. She thinks Dad is covering for me. He's not! He really did give it to me. 

Mom says I'm holding the evidence. She'll get over it. She did take my picture and that means it's really okay. And she let me keep it. 

Mom lets me get away with a lot of things just because I'm Deuce. It's good to be me!



No comments:

Post a Comment