Wednesday, April 6, 2016

I get it now

No picture today and you'll understand why in a moment.

Every morning Mom goes into the bathroom and shuts the door in my face. I let her know in no uncertain terms I do NOT like that. There shouldn't be any closed doors between us -ever! How can I protect her if I can't get to her?

Well, this morning the door didn't latch so I eased into the bathroom to see what was going on. Mom was behind this curtain playing in water!

Hey! I'm a Labrador Retriever! I love, love, love water!

I hopped in the shower with her. When she finished laughing at me, we got out and she dried me with a towel, which was ok. Then she used a thing called a blow dryer on me. I can't decide if I like that or not. It didn't hurt, but it made a weird sound and blew hot air on my face.

Mom says I'm all shiny now. It was fun to take a shower with Mom but she says we should reserve taking a shower together for the weekends. Doesn't she know the weekends are too far apart? I need Mom to be home five days with me and only work two.

And what the heck is puppy shampoo? She says next time she'll use it on me. It better not be something sharp like a needle.

So now you know why Mom didn't take a picture. She wasn't wearing clothes.



No comments:

Post a Comment