Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Peanut Butter Ice

I take back every disgruntled thought I had about my Mom letting me run out of Grillers treats.  Mom came up with a killer idea for me by combining two of my favorite treats - ice and peanut butter. 

Mom took a couple of big spoonfuls of peanut butter. She says half a cup, but I don't like half of anything unless it's half of the people food on her plate. Anyway, take the peanut butter and thin it down with two cups of water. Then pour the slurry - what the hell is a slurry? 

Moving on... pour the slurry into a gallon-sized ziploc bag, seal it, and put it on a cookie sheet in the freezer. When the mixture is frozen, use a hammer to break it into little pieces to dole out to the dog. Store it in the freezer in the baggie. 

What? Dole it out? Mom!?!? 

There must be more in the freezer! I'll be sitting right where Mom parks her car when she gets home this afternoon. 

We're going to talk. 


No comments:

Post a Comment