Saturday, January 18, 2020

Thirty Days of Deuce - Day 18: Sleet is worse than rain

I love Saturdays! Mom's home and we do stuff. Not so much today, but usually. 

Today, nasty little pellets of ice fell from the sky. Mom and Dad called it sleet. I didn't like it much when I went out to pee. I had to close my eyes and that made it hard to pay attention to what I was doing.

Snow would have been a lot better. Mom and I can play in the snow. Instead, we stayed indoors. Dad fixed bacon and eggs for brunch - I love bacon and eggs!! Then he watched tv, Mom worked a bit, and I just lazed on the bed and looked out the window. Loki was asleep on the cedar chest. It was all okay because the pack was together and that's a good thing.

Maybe tomorrow Mom and I can go for a short walk if it warms up, that is. Mom says she doesn't like to walk on ice. We'll have to wait and see. 



No comments:

Post a Comment