Friday, January 3, 2020

Thirty Days of Deuce - Day 3 - Roombas are noisy

Mom and Dad have this gizmo called a Roomba. It's this little round thing that glides over the floors and scoops up my shed fur. 

I don't like it.

It's noisy and it runs into things. Dad has it programmed to come on in the middle of prime nap time. Around and around it goes, and sometimes it drops a big wad of my fur and then has to go back to pick it up again. 

I can be napping, minding my own business, and the Roomba will head straight for me. I don't like it. I've even hopped up into Mom's chair to get away from it. 

Mom says it's helpful even if it doesn't get all my fur off the floor. I mean, she still has to run the little cordless vac when she gets home from work. It seems like I shed fur all day, every day. 

It's a good thing Mom loves me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment