Sunday, January 26, 2020

Thirty Days of Deuce:Day 26 - They did it again

I was left alone again today. No fair, people. 

Look at my face. Is that a happy face? Noooo.

I'm a good dog. I do everything I'm supposed to do which is mainly be entertainment. I don't pee-pee in the house. I don't snatch food off the counters. 

Two days in a row, folks. 

And then, you guys came home and Mom left again on her own. She didn't come home until dark! I'm not going outside in the dark by myself. There are foxes and coyotes out there! And skunks! Even Loki is staying in the house. I didn't know he was that smart.

This behavior had better end soon. I get bored when I'm home alone and that could turn into something very bad for everyone. 

Don't say I didn't warn you. I heard you guys talking. Dad said, "the dump" and I KNOW what that means.  I'd better get to ride along in the morning and you guys had better stop and get me an Egg McMuffin to make up for leaving me home alone. 

Remember who you're dealing with - I'M DEUCE!!!

You know I'm right this time. So is it a deal on the Egg McMuffin? 






No comments:

Post a Comment