Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Thirty Days of Deuce - Day 1

Happy New Year! Mom says it's the year 2020, not that I know what that is. We stayed up really late last night to watch the ball drop. Hey! I remember now! We've done that before. It's a Mom and Dad thing. The neighbors got a little rowdy, but we were quiet.

Mom says she wants us to try something special to kick off 2020. She says we're going to do Thirty Days of Deuce. I like it! That's thirty days of ME! 

We'll try to get a good picture of me every day and post it at my blog. It sounds hard, but it should be fun. Mom said the challenge will be to get different pictures of me. I need to behave and be still so I see what she means. 

We're off to a good start. First up is me having breakfast. I love breakfast. Mom put a cup of chow in my hex and I settled down to play with my food. 

Remember - be the pack in 2020. It's the best! 






No comments:

Post a Comment