Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Thirty Days of Deuce: Day 28 - Quiet day

Dad and I had a quiet day even though Dad was up before Mom this morning. That never happens, I kid you not. But today Dad got up and fixed his coffee before Mom's paws...er..feet hit the floor. I wondered if we had something special to do today, but we didn't. 

Mom went to work. Me and Dad went outside a few times, but Dad said it was too damp for him. It made his hands hurt. So we stayed inside a lot. I napped and I bet Dad did, too. Not that I know because I was asleep, but I'd wager a couple of Grillers on it. 

After Mom got home, we went for a short walk. The people who live down front in the grey house must have gotten a new dog. We heard a little dog yapping. Yapping dogs are not fun to be around. I sure hope its not outside and yapping this coming summer. 

For dinner, Mom got a turkey pie out of the freezer and put it in the oven. It was good. I got the last bite from both my parents. 

I guess now that we've blogged, we'll go watch NCIS. I'll probably nap a little more. The important thing is the pack will be close together. 

Sometimes a quiet day is a good thing. We can rest and recharge and be ready for tomorrow. 




No comments:

Post a Comment