Saturday, January 4, 2020

Thirty Days of Deuce - Day 4

It's another rainy day. Mom took me outside to ...you know... and she stood at the edge of the patio while I went up the hill and said, "I'm not impressed." Mom says that a lot and today I'm right there with her. 

Then she walked up to see what I was sniffing. I don't know what it was, but it was interesting for a few minutes. She took my picture because, well, I'm me and it is thirty days of ME!

The good thing is, whatever it was I smelled, I did not roll in it. Rolling in stuff is BAD. Mom gets all worked up when I roll in stuff. She gets the hose out to wash me and that water is really cold, so I can't say I like what happens when I roll in it, either. 

It's Saturday and I'm going to stuck inside a lot. Mom says we need to be on the lookout for squirrels. Once we see the squirrels running around, we can go for a short walk. I didn't know that those little varmints can tell you went it's not going to rain for a while. But Mom says they're good indicators of when it's going to rain or snow. 

Being inside a lot might have a few perks since Mom is home with me and Dad. Maybe she'll make something good for lunch that I can have a spoonful of to taste. That would be a good thing for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment