Thursday, January 9, 2020

Thirty Days of Deuce - Day 9

1/9/2018
I had a really quiet day today. I took my usual walks. Mom takes me before she goes to work, and
Dad goes with me during the day. Then when Mom gets home we go again before it gets dark. But hey! The days are getting longer!

Hmmm. Are my parents telling me the truth about that? I hear them saying the days are longer, but I don't think so. Twenty-four hours is twenty-four hours, if you know what I mean. 

Mom asked me if I remembered what I was doing two years ago. Um, no. I'm a smart dog but I don't keep my calendar. My secretary, er, Mom does that. Anyway, two years ago I hurt my paw and had to go to the vet. He squeezed this sore bump and guck came out. It hurt! 

I don't go to that vet now. Mom didn't like it he didn't spray any numbing agent on before he squeezed so hard.

It's a good thing Mom and Dad look out for me. Even on quiet days, it's good to be the pack. 




No comments:

Post a Comment