Sunday, January 5, 2020

Thirty Days of Deuce - Day 5 - Keeping an eye on Loki

Back when I was a little guy, we had a cat named Shooter. He was older and he let me know right away I'd better not mess with him. So I didn't. Now we have Loki and I think that darn cat is out to get me in trouble! 

He KNOWS I don't like it when he gets between me and my favorite inside ball, but what does he do? Mom says a picture is worth a thousand words. I was on my cushion, beside Mom's chair, and Loki strolled over and flopped down on the floor. Mom thought it was cute Loki turned and turned and turned in circles before he went down. I thought it was an annoying attempt to get me in trouble. 

I bet that cat thought I was going to pounce on him, but hey. I did not. I just kept my eyes on him until he stretched out and went to sleep. I was good and stayed with Mom. 

He's lucky he didn't make a move to get my ball. I'd have shown him who the Big Dog really is. 



No comments:

Post a Comment